Support the research on Pediatric Brain Aneurysm and other scientific, sport and community initiatives. The D’s Dawgs Memorial fund was established to:
- Support research of Pediatric Brain Aneurysms/Neurology/Neuroscience through donations to Brain Aneurysm Research foundation
- Raise funds for four basketball scholarships to the township summer basketball camp in Cherry Hill, NJ
- Raise funds to maintain the Memorial Serenity Garden at Beck Middle School
- Raise funds for scholarship assistance to individuals pursuing a career in either Veterinary Medicine or Veterinary Nursing
- Raise funds for scholarship assistance to individuals pursuing a career in Photography
- Raise funds to provide assistance to a child to attend Great Times Day Camp, who could not otherwise experience summer camp because of financial constraints
- Raise funds to make donations to no-kill animal shelters
- Perform other charitable and benevolent activities
Annual scholarships to the Cherry Hill Township Summer Basketball Camp are provided to Beck Middle School students based on good citizenship and financial need.
Plans to develop an annual scholarship to Cherry Hill East Students who are interested in pursuing a career in veterinary medicine and photography are going to be implemented for next year.
Funds are donated to research at the Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia to diagnose brain anomalies in utero or at birth. Danielle was a premature infant who may have benefited by early detection and follow-up. Funds are also donated to the Brain Aneurysm Foundation, an organization that is involved with both the medical and political connections to brain aneurysm research.